2014년 9월 10일 수요일

Week3. Articulation

1) My argument

 I want to argue that Information regulation should be in our internet society. In today, numerous information is on the Internet and these can lead to bad outcome. I want to emphasize that regulations on information in Internet should exist to prevent some catastrophe.


2) How I found My Argument

While reading 'Havard Sampler', i could remind our society full of information. It can be an advantage that people can find many sources they want, but I could recall the inconvenience of excessive information. I started to find some sources to specify my argument, realized the seriousness of information in Internet(by the source : After Leveson: the internet needs regulation to halt 'information terrorism', internet terror?!?! ) . The source made me think about misuse of the information, disaster caused by wrong information. Then, I found  I thought there should be a regulation on information in the case of internet for the citizens and for our society. 


3) New research questions

1. What are the pros and cons of information?
2. What results can be induced by excessive information?
3. Does Information Regulation can influence on citizens' safety?
4. Does some kind of information can be harmful on mental?


4) Connections to the Harvard Sampler 

  Chapter 2 in Havard Sampler talks about the liberty in the cyberspace. Many people insists the 'freedom of expression' and say they should express and collect all the information what they want but I thought these thoughts can lead to bad results. This topic is directly related to the problem of 'Liberty in cyberspace'.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기